Sweet Ladies

First off, sorry about the lack of posting. I have been keeping up with the picture a day (its very easy when you are in paradise!), but I haven't had a chance to post them because I'm taking two classes right now and it got BUSY!

But, two ladies have recently passed along awards from their blog to mine. So, without further ado...


First from Jaime, 10 things that make me happy...



  1. Knowing that I have been made and saved by Christ.


  2. Having my husband here at home


  3. Raising 2 amazing little boys


  4. Spending time with my family (I love my mom, dad, sister, and brother)


  5. Hanging out at the beach any day I want....I am going to miss Hawaii!


  6. Running


  7. Being blessed to have baby #3 on the way!


  8. Spending time with friends


  9. Learning (seriously, I'm a huge nerd)


  10. Knowing that my husband cannot deploy again

And...10 fabulous women to pass it along too!








  1. Bri
















And this last one from Annie:



Alright seven things about myself.
  1. I'm a Christian
  2. I love to do anything outside from playing soccer to running to snorkeling
  3. I've been married for just over 2 years and will be delivering our third child before our 3rd anniversary
  4. I have been blessed with a kind, caring, loving husband. Seriously, he is taking on so much right now, I am so grateful.
  5. I lived a full year (almost to the day) with the twins, without my husband. Yeah, that was a long one. But I learned a lot and made it through!
  6. I have been to 4 continents....Africa (Ghana), Asia (China, Japan, and Thailand), Europe (Paris, France), and America (almost the entire continental US and I have been to Mexico. Amazing I never went to Canada even though I lived in Minnesota for a while)
  7. I love love trying new things and will try just about anything once. That being said, this pregnancy has severely limited what I will or wont eat!
And here's the seven ladies I pass it along to!
  1. Kelly
  2. Jamie
  3. Brooke
  4. Melissa
  5. Jennifer
  6. Alex
  7. Courtney
And lastly, here is our beautiful baby #3. These pictures were taken a few weeks ago, when I was 10 weeks pregnant, so you really can't see a whole lot except there is 1 baby in there and that he/she is doing well! We are 13 tomorrow and hopefully getting into the 'good' trimester!














1 comments:



Annie said...

Is nice to know you more. Great list and Congratulations for both awards.

So glad baby #3 is growing well.

Have a nice week.

Post a Comment