Some of my favorite pics from October 08

Last night, as occasionally happens, I started looking through the pictures from October 2008. My husband left for his deployment October 15th, 2008, so these were the last pictures of us together until April 09 (he had a short trip home). I am so excited to go back to Hawaii...it is the start of so many good things. To be back with our church there, they really are like a family to us, to see some of our NICU friends...I have loved being back at home with my parents. It has been fantastic, but it will be even better to have my husband back...anyway, so some of my favorites...

My husband and I enjoying a date night


My boys

LT the excitable one

Mr. BP, the curious one


Best Buddies



1 comments:



Family American Style. said...

Very Cute. I have enjoyed reading your blog. Thank you for sharing. We start tomorrow. ”What would your children say?” Wednesday, I hope you can join in the fun.

Post a Comment