Blog Award

Sweet Annie over at Santiago Twin Girls awarded me this blog award. For those of you who haven't read her blog, you should check it out! She does both English and Spanish, which is very helpful for those of us who need a refresher in Spanish!


In order to accept the award, I need to tell you all six things you might not know about me and then pass it along to six other bloggers.

1. I have lived in 6 different states and two different countries since I graduated high school in June 2002. We will be moving again in February when my husband gets out of the army.

2. I am married to my high school sweetheart. We met when I was 14 and he was 15! We broke up when we went to college, but the Lord brought us together again when I was 23 and he was 24.

3. I absolutely do not like snakes. Period. They terrify me.

4. I love boggie boarding. I'm not very good, but I love it!

5. I have a degree in Biomedical Engineering from Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, but I stay at home with our twins!

6. I love traveling and have been to 4 continents, Africa, American, Asia, and Europe.

Six lovely laddies to pass this along to:

  1. Courtney
  2. Kelly
  3. Alexandra
  4. Bri
  5. Becky
  6. Ginger
Link


2 comments:



Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Thanks for passing along the award :) How sweet that you were HS sweethearts. :)

Annie said...

Thanks for accept the award.

Nice to know more about you.

Do you speak spanish?

Post a Comment