Question of the Week

This week, Multiples and More question of the week is: I have

What is the biggest lesson that you have learned in your multiples' first year of life?

I have learned so many different things from the babies: patience, love, trusting in God above all. But one of the biggest things I've learned is that everyone has a different way of parenting and we have to do what works best for our family. Multiples are different then a singleton and therefore our parenting style is going to be different. And just because it works for me, does not mean it'll work for another parent. But in the end, we have the best interest of our family in mind and so we can rest knowing that. :)




1 comments:



Lani said...

AMEN to that- so true.. I wish more people understood that what worked perfectly for them (multiples or not) will not always work for me. And vice versa.
Thanks for playing along today!

Post a Comment