Not me monday!

Taken from MckMama's blog...

This past week, as usual, was full of surprises. The boys have been more active then ever and I have been trying to pack up the house for the big move up north. In the stress I definitely did NOT eat half a can of Pringels...yeah, the cheese kind.

I love how curious my boys are...they are into everything and love finding new things. They have tried eating almost everything from Cheerios (good) to dandelions (not so good). Mostly I let them find new stuff, but I definitely did not let them discover whats inside their noses...

Yeah, it's been a great, crazy week! Can't wait to see what is in store for next week!

1 comments:



Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

The stress of moving could send anyone into a fit of Cheese Pringle eating frenzy~ however, I wouldn't have stopped there! Happy Monday!

Post a Comment